#np: Always Be Together ~ Little Mix
I have a new love towards this British girl group named:
Little Mix.
I never heard of girl groups this good from this generation.
Their harmonies and their voices.
And the songs.
Been playing their album for two days now.
from top left:
Perrie (aka Zayn's girlfriend)
Jade
Leigh-Anne
Jesy
And this song I'm playing right now is making me emotional.
My last year of high school next year,
and after that,
everyone is going their separate ways.
And me with my best friends.
Becca told me that we'll meet new friends,
but tbh,
I don't want to. Is that bad? ><
But I'm giving this song to you guys.
You know who you are :)
We are
Friends for life
Hold that
Deep inside
Let this
Be your drive
To survive
Friends for life
Hold that
Deep inside
Let this
Be your drive
To survive
Forever niggas hahahah :)
New Year's Resolution:
To make the best of our moments while studying our ass off.
And we are gonna do that. hahaha.
okay that's all for today :)
Here's a hot picture of Justin Bieber.
and One Direction:
okay bye.
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment