Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Conspiracy Theory... Hmmm.

I'm starting to think my blog is gonna be some sort of conspiracy blog..
About One Direction and Justin Bieber.
like you guys don't know.
hahahahha.

Well, look at this:

and I'm just like:

Taylor is kidding me, right?
hmmmmm.

Joe Jonas
Taylor Lautner
John Mayer
Lucas Till
Jake Gyllenhaal
Eddie Redmayne
that Kennedy kid
and other non-famous ex boyfriends.

And now she's dating this precious little thing:

I mean look at him, all dimples and curls and being secute omg
I don't know what I'd do to her if she break his heart like for real -____-
Underneath all that cuteness,
is a really sensitive guy
and I just don't want him to get hurt,
you know?
It's weird cuz I have no problem with other members dating other girls,
Or the girls they chose...
even when Harry was rumoured dating someone very very much older than him,
I was cool LOL
I think I'm being like this because of Taylor.



Niall and Louis are watching you, Taylor.

And this, is what goes through a fangirl's mind at times.
It is a scary world.

okay bye
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment