Saturday, 22 December 2012

Baby, you have become my addiction ;)

#np: Because Of You ~ Ne-Yo

This song was famous like years ago but I still love it.
So much.
especially Justin's cover of it omg jaskdhkajds HOT
seriously. Go find it.

Anywho,
as some of you know, today,
I had a performance.
And I felt good performing it like seriously.
I did kinda good, at least I didn't crash and burn hahah and I had a partner who sang it with me.
Hanna and she's just adorable.
She's good too. wow.
I realize that this is what I wanna do for my whole life.
That rush before, during and after the performance.
And surprisingly, after freaking out for 10 minutes,
I was excited for it. Like LET'S DO IT -ghetto voice-
Like after I finished the performance with Hanna and the teachers,
I sat at the side and from across the performance area,
a cute dude just gave me a cute smile and a thumbs up,
and at first I looked away and he put down his hand and when I looked again,
he gave me that.
And I knew that it was for me.
OHMEGOSHHHHHHH.
Me, being a stupid girl,
blushed and smiled. LOL.

He was like that hipster kind of guy,
Malay guy,
and has an angelic voice (he's the last performer)
and he plays guitar like ashdhjhdkajsdkj. CUTE AND SINGS AND PLAYS GUITAR.
heh c; but I'm not interested like no hahha

After that, went to celebrate my little success and Dad laughing
and being proud of his little girl (awwwwh... I love you Dad c: )
Got myself a nice Mocha Frappucino since I didn't have to take care of my voice anymore,
and a slice of Chocolate Tuxedo.
Damn, that cake is tasty.


Then I went home,
sang my heart out to random songs on MTV,
and suddenly, got the news that my class has been changed.
And I saw that I dropped classes.
It's like someone just took my happiness and stabbed it a million times.
Idek man.
WHY U GOTTA DO THAT SIGH


I don't know how to tell my parents,
since they're happy of my performance.
And my dad worked his Blackberry to record my performance sooo
Imma post it soon :)
So that's about it for today :)


rehearsing yesterday aka being stupid in my room


oh and a shoutout to Bryan Phon.
Thanks for asking me to break my leg hahah



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment