#np: Over You ~ Casadee Pope
This song is originally sang by Miranda Lambert,
but I prefer Casadee's version.
This song kinda bring a lot of memories and yeah.
Happy memories that I won't ever get back.
But guess what?
I'm happier now :)
And I'm ready to create even more happy memories,
with my friends,
my family.
I can say that I'm not the same girl who started 2012.
I started the year with some dream,
that everything would be just how I wanted it to be,
That things won't change.
Summary,
they did change.
People walk away from you, without a warning,
and some of them just treat you like you're some kind of disposable person.
But, never be too busy to see,
those who are really there for you.
And those who feel sad at times,
Remember that I love you :)
"How many hair styles would harry styles style if harry styles could style hair styles?"
and lookie, a cute porcupine playing video games awwwwwwh
and a hot Justin Bieber singing:
and when people say they don't like Justin Bieber, I'm like:
LOL, I'm FABULOUS. LOVE ME. OKAY BYE, BABIES.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment