#np: I Knew You Were Trouble ~ Taylor Swift
So, another Haylor post.
So Harry brought Taylor to his favourite tattoo shop to get another tattoo.
A tattoo of a ship on his biceps (idek. this dude is weird. but biceps. AJHSAJKAJS)
Like okay, fine.
There's a rumour going on that Taylor is like making Selena to go on a date with Niall.
Like NO.
I mean Niall is a big fan of Justin, and they're like such good friends,
You ain't gonna make them a freaking couple,
CUZ I WONT LET YOU.
Jelena belongs together. Get your hands off them.
Or I will chop them off.
And Niall was just hanging out with Juju a few days ago.
and ED SHEERAN WAS IN THE STUDIO WITH JUJU
askjdhjakshjakds.
HEAVENLY MUSIC IS BEING MADE
And Niall has like a big crush on Demi,
and Demi has a huge crush on Niall as well.
And they're skyping and stuff.
And they FINALLY TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER at the X Factor final
where 1D was performing and Demi was one of the judges.
(I'm watching it tonight ajsdhkjasd)
AND I SHIP THEM.

like soooo cute together. can they get together already like seriously.
shoo Taylor.
And I just read this:
Yes. Harry confirmed on the radio yesterday that he was single. And the guy said “well what about the pic of you two holding hands?” And Harry said “Trust me. It’s not what it looks like. It was her idea, not mine.” and People that know Taylor have said “Taylor’s delusional. Harry and Taylor are not dating, even though she thinks they are.” And Harry’s friends have said “they’re not dating, and she’s talking about kids, and a wedding. She’s delusional.”
There's a rumour going on that Taylor is like making Selena to go on a date with Niall.
Like NO.
I mean Niall is a big fan of Justin, and they're like such good friends,
You ain't gonna make them a freaking couple,
CUZ I WONT LET YOU.
Jelena belongs together. Get your hands off them.
Or I will chop them off.
And Niall was just hanging out with Juju a few days ago.
And Niall has like a big crush on Demi,
and Demi has a huge crush on Niall as well.
And they're skyping and stuff.
And they FINALLY TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER at the X Factor final
where 1D was performing and Demi was one of the judges.
(I'm watching it tonight ajsdhkjasd)
AND I SHIP THEM.

like soooo cute together. can they get together already like seriously.
shoo Taylor.
And I just read this:
Yes. Harry confirmed on the radio yesterday that he was single. And the guy said “well what about the pic of you two holding hands?” And Harry said “Trust me. It’s not what it looks like. It was her idea, not mine.” and People that know Taylor have said “Taylor’s delusional. Harry and Taylor are not dating, even though she thinks they are.” And Harry’s friends have said “they’re not dating, and she’s talking about kids, and a wedding. She’s delusional.”
Me:

Lookie here:


hmmmmm....
and I have like some jokes about Haylor LOL.
BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift just sneezed and Harry Styles didnt say bless you. Album is said to be released early 2013.


so idk. I guess my dislikeness for them is growing LOL
(Hate is a strong word.)
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
ps: this is all just something I saw and read and I can't be sure that it's true. and they are just my thoughts on things so I hope that people would respect that :)
xoxo


so idk. I guess my dislikeness for them is growing LOL
(Hate is a strong word.)
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
ps: this is all just something I saw and read and I can't be sure that it's true. and they are just my thoughts on things so I hope that people would respect that :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment