#np I Found You ~ The Wanted :)
Okay like I swear I open a new blog every single year hahah and never do keep it. But I'm gonna try my best to keep this :)
So, it's almost 2013 and I feel like I'm prepared to go into that year.
2012 has been an awesome and I'm gonna save the thanks until new year's eve... well, if we live that long anyways since the end of the world is in 3 days hahahah
I feel sad that people are going on a vacation and I'm stuck at home,
or my SPM classes,
or picking fruits at my kampung since it's fruit season
during this holiday.
Kinda sick with sore throat,
and I'm singing solo this Saturday which is not good.
sigh..
So I put myself in a vocal rest.
I can't say anything weird that I usually say.
And I can't sing along to songs.
and that sucks.
I found a talent in me.
Which is taking really nice nature pictures hahaha
and NOT pictures of myself :P
like these:
I have loads more on my tab. And instagram is a good place to edit my pictures haha
And been considering where to study after SPM.
IACT College sounds interesting,
and the courses they offer are so my interests and my parents seem to like it :)
but when we went to the education fair,
there's this Irish lady.
She made me want to go to Ireland and study and all I can think about it:
NIALL HORAN.
I kinda think I have problems.
Well, not think but KNOW. hahaha
and Haylor. don't get me started.
I ship Harry with Selena more than Taylor, tbh.
I rather Selena dump Justin for Harry.
LIKE IDK.
And my OTP is Jelena.
Look at them.
Secute.
when they broke up that time,
I almost cried.
my OTP. but they got back together so YAY!
and I'm singing Selala's song this Saturday:
Love You Like A Love Song
and I'm okay with that.
Just wish I had my singers with me then aka Chum and Becca haha
so this is the end of my first blog post.
Stay strong, Believe in yourself, And smile cuz you'd never know who's falling for it :)
Love you guys.
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment