Okay, since everyone is being emotional,
except for the rainbow zebra.
I'm gonna be emotional as well.
Like I always do.
-clears throat-
So, I never actually realized that the best things in life,
just comes unexpectedly.
and free too :)
With Chum,
I didn't even know that wearing high heels could turn us into best friends.
With Becca,

just my boredom in Physics class made our friendship bloom.
With Beatrice,

someone who is different on the outside, but same on the inside,
just made everything better.
In 2011, I really thought my life was going to be hell.
These people changed that.
Deep inside,
I guess I knew that you guys are everything.
Even with Beatrice even though we're not close yet then.
I just noticed you a lot more -wink wink- hahaha
Getting to know you guys and being with you,
are worth more than the moments I had with others.
including the tears, hugs, laughters, anger.
They all are in my memories of us.
I never regret having those memories.
Even though some of us have our differences with each other,
and we fight,
we always hug it out and make Becca laugh,
and make me laugh and Beatrice not exhaling.
Chum giving the 'what the hell' face.
Thank you for knowing who I really am,
and not leaving after.
I know I drive you crazy, hmm, sometimes
I know I call you lazy, and that's most times
But you complete me, and that's no lie
You are my tuxedo, and I'm your bow tie
We in the car, sing, sing, singing our song
Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong
And in my eyes, you can do, do no wrong
You got a best friend sing, sing along
I know I call you lazy, and that's most times
But you complete me, and that's no lie
You are my tuxedo, and I'm your bow tie
We in the car, sing, sing, singing our song
Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong
And in my eyes, you can do, do no wrong
You got a best friend sing, sing along
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment