#np: Don't Forget ~ Demi Lovato
somewhere we went wrong,
we were once so strong,
our love is like a song,
you can't forget it.
So last Friday, omg, I went to see Demi in concert.
YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW CLOSE I WAS OMG

I met like a couple of adults and three 12 year-olds and we bonded.
like a bunch of fangirls together MAN.
I EVEN GOT MY HAIR SPRAYED PURPLE. makes me wanna dye my hair even more.
AND I went with the 12 year-olds.
They are a bunch of cuties like wow. International school.
One of them like a big fan of U Kiss so she freaked out when U Kiss came out.
I gotta admit, THEY ARE SO CUTE OMG.
and then there was this pointless fashion show and it started raining.
EVEN GOD SAID NO.
and then 45 minutes of pointless music by the DJ,
who kept saying,
SHE'LL BE OUT IN A MOMENT

but then when she came out omg
me:

I'm like what. omg.
she's so beautiful. so so beautiful.
ESPECIALLY UP CLOSE OMG



i feel like im such a good photographer in the situation because
I was squished by TWO teenage boys who got to meet Demi,
that wanted to get close to her on the stage -_____-



OKAY THOUGH LIKE after that,
It was 12.40am.
And I got out of the crowd, limping, tired,
and went to find my mom.
I saw my parents and I just went to hug my mom.
And burst into tears.
I didn't know why and I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY.
like I was sobbing, hard in my mom's arms in front of the crowd.
Went home and replied to Johannes and we like texted until 2am.
I couldn't sleep because it was so surreal omg.
Demetria.
Devonne.
Lovato.
BREATHED.
THE.
SAME.
AIR.
AS.
ME.
OMG.

I technically have like her DNA in me.
if you know what I mean...

Anyways, school starts in two days.
Nightmare is going to begin then.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.

okay bye
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment