#np: Stay ~ Rihanna ft Mikky Ekko
funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving.
Hey yo.
What's up, people? :)
You good?
So I got another performance coming up on March 31st.
So excited hahahha.
Not sure what to sing though.
Thinking of Nothing Like Us.
that song is amazeballs.
Anyways,
exams are coming up in a WEEK.
I can't believe it is March already.
I swear it was January of 2009 one minute ago.
My thoughts of it is that,
I can't believe I'm growing up.
Growing up sucks.
Cuz when you grow up,
you get to see things the way you have not seen it before.
You get to see the darkness of the world.
You get to see why people are the way they are.
When you were a kid,
all you see are rainbows and butterflies and pretty things.
We were just a bunch of innocent kids,
who wanna have fun.
Right now, all I see,
is that teenagers who are looking so much for what they want,
that they forget to live.
I mean not completely drop everything and just relax but just to see the beauty in life.
Instead of being who they are right now, blinded by their lusts.
Another thing though...
I'm sorry for hoping that it would happen.
Cuz the way it has been going on,
I thought it would.
and I just let myself down with it.
I'm sorry.
xoxo
funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving.
Hey yo.
What's up, people? :)
You good?
So I got another performance coming up on March 31st.
So excited hahahha.
Not sure what to sing though.
Thinking of Nothing Like Us.
that song is amazeballs.
Anyways,
exams are coming up in a WEEK.
I can't believe it is March already.
I swear it was January of 2009 one minute ago.
My thoughts of it is that,
I can't believe I'm growing up.
Growing up sucks.
Cuz when you grow up,
you get to see things the way you have not seen it before.
You get to see the darkness of the world.
You get to see why people are the way they are.
When you were a kid,
all you see are rainbows and butterflies and pretty things.
We were just a bunch of innocent kids,
who wanna have fun.
Right now, all I see,
is that teenagers who are looking so much for what they want,
that they forget to live.
I mean not completely drop everything and just relax but just to see the beauty in life.
Instead of being who they are right now, blinded by their lusts.
Another thing though...
I'm sorry for hoping that it would happen.
Cuz the way it has been going on,
I thought it would.
and I just let myself down with it.
I'm sorry.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment