Friday, 15 March 2013

Mi amore :)

#np: Troublemaker ~ Olly Murs
why does it feel so good but hurts so bad?

SO for the past two days, there was exam.
Physics on Thursday and today, Chemistry.
In my opinion, I worked kinda hard this time,
but the moment I stepped into the classroom......
BLANK.
like WHYYYYYYYYY.
I died during Physics and I think I died today too.
yay.

My classroom is so freaking cold. THE BOYS SET THE AIR-COND TO 22 DEGREES.
DAHELL.
My tummy was aching because of mom's fried rice yesterday which was super spicy.
and my bladder wanted to burst because of the cold.
The teacher who collected the paper was kinda slow.
that after he did,
I LITERALLY RAN TO DA TOILET.

so tomorrow, gonna get myself the tickets for Demi's show next Friday.
OMG OMG OMG
AND LIKE IT'S AFTER EXAM.
partyyyyy.
dance party.
idc.
and i might be able to meet her. SEE HOW. BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN.

and and mom dropped a hint that she's buying me an acoustic guitar for my birthday next month.
WOOHOOO.
THANKS MOMMY
image

OKAY NOW SOME HOT GIFS OF MY BABIES AJGHSHAFSJKA
OH.ME.GOD. LOOK. AT. THOSE. EYES.
KILL ME AJGSSKKAJSGH

that smile. those biceps asjdghadsjkasdjghj

I DIED OKAY BYE
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment