Let me be the one to break it up,
so that you don't have to make excuses.
Rojak week, which means it is filled with a lot of stuff.
Happiness, tears, anger and weird stuff.
Celebrated Giah Sing's birthday with Rachel's too haha
Fun day, me with a cute dress and the Kitty earrings Carmen gave me on my bday,
and them all peasants, I'm kidding,
Sang or screamed until my throat just went dead.
And went bowling and I don't know.
Just fun.
Ended up buying Starbucks at the end,
and took the KTM with Yew Keat to go home :)
The next day,
I started to have high fever,
until like today.
But I feel better now.
But I got a few stuff to rant about LOL.
1)
If you wanna lie to me, lie better.
Because I know more than everybody thinks I do.
I hate it when the people I care about, just lie to me.
The feeling when someone lies to your face and you know the truth.
2)
People like you, are reasons why I don't like being around human beings.
Because you'd do whatever to protect your shameless ass.
Thank God it's my last year.
I don't think I can stand your shit for another year.
3)
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A PRESENT FOR SOMEONE
omg
4)
WHY DO SCHOOLS EXIST
WHY DO HUMAN BEINGS EXIST
WHY DO THE OUTDOORS EXIST
be calm Tzarina.
you can do this.

Just 2013.
2014 will be better, I promise.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment