You know, I have this habit, I don't really know where it came from, but I do this every morning when I get out of the house for school.
The sun hasn't come out and said hi to me.
But I look up at the skies and look for stars.
And 98% of the time, the stars are there.
I would smile instantly if I see the sky full of stars.
This is not a lie ahahaha, if any of you are wondering.
Do you ever wake up, and not think of what's going on in your life right now?
But instead you think of what can be and will be.
Like you believe in your dreams and think of things happening far away from you, like in the US.
Little things that the old you will do, and remember the things that happened years ago.
But once you have to start school or work, you snap back to your old routine and you probably won't do that in another few months or years.
It's important to not just be stuck in the present. Think of what the future may behold.
Don't be afraid of it. And don't be afraid of the present either.
Many people are too caught up in the future and too scared to stay in where they are that they forget.
Forget what's important.
Like for some people, they breathe work. They just drive by the relationship stages, with their family, friends, even PETS. and they end up forever alone. not with cats though. with paperwork.
Married to stress (I know one who has stress as his girlfriend)
Okay maybe right now at our stage of life, it's not possible because we're just dying to finish high school and get the shit over with (me too, trust me haha)
But take like maybe 2 seconds out of your day, stop and look around. Smell the roses.
Sometimes the little things can make you smile more than the success you have after working hard.
Aight okay. That's it for tonight. hahaha goodnight and sweet dreams :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment