Saturday, 25 May 2013

holiday :D

Hola people!
The holidays have started and it's gonna last for two weeks woohoo. But after that is exams so I'm like =___= I'm so pumped to study and have fun at the same time. I can't wait to get this year over with to be honest. After this year, I'll be free. I even have plans planned in December so I'm just excited :)

Aight okay. To be honest, I thought everything was fine. It is fine. We're fine. Nothing is wrong with us, okay? I even randomly hug you guys and eat your food. So we're good. Yup.

But one thing though, I got ignored when I say 'hi'. It was really loud, the other person there heard it and you just walked by me. Whoops. The person who did it, knows it. It's totally fine, to be honest. I mean you want to ignore me, it's cool. But don't go blaming me of not making an effort. Because I did. I found out that you really didn't want me to go back there. So I won't. You can have them all to yourself. Look at the number of shits I give :~)

Okay enough about things that I don't care about.

THINGS THAT I CARE ABOUT:
1) Sunway outing on Tuesday woohoo. Haven't been out to outing since my birthday celebration.
2) Skyping every night. HIT ME UP THERE AND WE'LL TALK ALL NIGHT.
3) Exams. I get the study mood randomly in the day and I get all lazy at night.
4) BRIMCHI.
5) JAINA.
6) My 纪念册is in Bryan's hands. So scared he's gonna break it somehow xD
7) nothing else really.

I'm also waiting for phone calls from two person that promised to call me -___- One telling me whether he's going to Sunway or not, and the other who's gonna accompany me to Sunway. 
CAMWHOREEEEEEEEEEE and I'm gonna put it on Instagram because I'm awesome.

Okay, I gotta go. Study mode is on out of a sudden lmao.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment