#np: Paper Hearts ~ Tori Kelly
Pictures I’m living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I’ll hold a piece of yours
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I’ll hold a piece of yours
im gonna officially end this chapter of my life today.
i got my results.
i didn't expect much but whoa.
it was okay.
i guess i should be proud of it,
even though it lacks the number of A's,
like many other people have.
4A's.
4B's.
2C's.
SURPRISINGLY,
i got an A- for my Biology.
I looked at it and I was like WHAT.
Yeah yeah some people are gonna make fun of me,
for getting like only four A's.
well,
at least I'm not the one walking around,
with a shitty attitude.
No matter how much you try to not be attached,
there's always that one person,
you're gonna click,
that no matter how long you don't spend talking,
the minute you continue,
it's like you never stopped talking.
That one person you're always gonna relate.
I love you, babe :)
Anyways, that's all for now.
Gonna visit some colleges tmr :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment