#np: Unwell - Matchbox 20
I'm talking to myself in public
Dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talking about me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow I've lost my mind
Dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talking about me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow I've lost my mind
this song is a classic. courtesy of Sam Woolf from AI13.

He was born on April 19th 1996.
WHICH IS LIKE A DAY BEFORE MINE.
he's cute.
but too shy for my taste haha.
Well I haven't updated this thingy in like forever and I miss updating it.
I mean I need a place to tell it to.
I kinda got what I wished for, but I denied of its existence.
I realize that it's not what I need in my life right now.
I have to listen to my heart,
and be by myself still.
I can't get attach yet.
or ever.
I HAVE ATTACHMENT ISSUES.

It's kinda crazy that I feel like that right now.
If you ask anyone, I wasn't like that.
I was desperate for it.
But now, I'm just gonna concentrate on my studies.
And I'm quitting from my job.
Because personal reasons and I feel like my time is over there.
It's been amazing to get experience with human beings.
But human beings suck.

Let's be real here.
People actually come to the cashier and ask me how much something that they're holding costs.
HELLO.
DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE THE WHOLE STORE'S PRODUCTS'S PRICES IN MY HEAD.
DO I.
and.
People scold the cashiers for nothing.
Do me a favour.
Don't be an asshole.

People think being a cashier is easy.
It's definitely not.
They have to deal with every kind of horrible human being there is.
At the same time,
they still have to smile and be friendly.
My life has been different.
I learned that I could survive without some things that I thought I couldn't.
I learned that things pass,
rain doesn't last forever.
BUT I WISH IT WOULD EFFING RAIN HERE CUZ HOT.
and that,
everything will be fine.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment