#np: For a pessimist, I'm an optimist ~ Paramore
I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you
So much faith
And then you just threw it away
You threw it away
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you
So much faith
And then you just threw it away
You threw it away
sup people.
so someone *ehem* kinda commented on how I'm expressing myself on facebook.
Which made me "lose my image".
So I deactivated my Facebook account,
I don't know for how long,
but yeah.
the only way you can find me is through the phone or Twitter.
For the time being.
I'm just angry.
Don't pretend that everything's fine,
and that once you smile at me,
once you check up on me,
I won't be angry anymore.
I don't want to be nice.
Judge me.
Call me a b****.
All the times,
that I've said that I don't wanna be nice anymore.
This time,
I mean it.

xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment