Tuesday, 30 April 2013

you turned out a sad case :)

第一次用华语写部落格。如果有什么错误,真的对不起哈哈。不适应leh~
不懂谁弄不见我的作文簿,害到我要重做。今天早上升旗礼才赶得急做完。顺便... DO SOME CREEPY STUFF TO BRYAN. HAHAHA omg i cant help it. I have typed two lines and it's been ten minutes

Anyways,
he was creeped out by Tzar Tzar.
Went back to class and find out some things.
First of all,
You want to spread lies about me?
Fine.
I have done all I can and yeah,
you were never worth my time in the first place.
Second (different stuff),
OMFG SERIOUSLY?
I can't believe it omg.
That's kinda flattering and creepy at the same time.
NOW WHO'S BEING CREEPY HMM

After first recess,
I moved to sit with Carmen.
And I told her about stuff.
Nini was on the other side of me.
And I started going nuts for no plain reason,
and started saying hot people's name with my deep sexy voice.
I'm usually funnier but what the heck.
I couldn't breathe properly and tears were in my eyes hahah

Oh oh and the boys really did entertain me today.
With Giah Sing as well,
I would never forget you ;)
Awwwh,
it was a great day, totally.

Oh I got like a birthday present from my junior.
Well belated but it's like one of the best presents I ever gotten for some reason.
It's just a plain purple notebook.
But I'm in love with it.
Thank you, sweetie.
my exact reaction when i got it okay

ps: What I do and what I had decided, it was totally my decision, and never was and never will be influenced by someone else. Don't treat that person like she caused this. Because she didn't. She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Aight byeeeeee
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment