Wednesday, 17 April 2013

don't say you need me...

#np: Shut Up and Love Me ~ Demi Lovato
And how can you be
Too blind to see
The girl who stands before you
Who wants you more than anything


Whaddup, y'all?
How y'all doin?
Well, I'm gewd, thank yew.

hahaha hi there.
Sport's Day was today. Thank God I didn't have to travel so far anymore.
And these bunch of monkeys,
celebrated my birthday with chocolate banana cake.
OMG DELISH.
they sang birthday song to me, rach and haoying.
the awkward moment when someone's singing birthday song to you,
and you don't know what to do.
ps: this lady looks like she's croaking like a frog or making crow sounds. seriously.

And my dear Carmen brought my present today,
but since she wasn't there while I was going home.
So, I didnt take the present with me.
FIRST PERSON IN HISTORY WHO NEVER TOOK HER PRESENT HOME.

I was on duty in the scorching sun today and Sebastien accompanied me.
And even bought me 100 PLUS woohoo.
thanks :)

and some shit happened this week.
THAT I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT.
because talking about it means me freaking out,
and I don't want that.
askjdgdkajlsdals

Hung out with Beatrice at MV today too.
Gossip like it's the end of the world haha.

Honestly, can't wait for Saturday.
and Sunday.
:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment