#np: 7 Things ~ Miley Cyrus
The 7 things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright
I want to be
With the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you
You do (oh)
HIIIIIII

this song is like so old.
I think I heard it when I was like eleven, which was six years ago.
I still have Miley's first album. hahaha
I used to be obsessed with her songs.
Anyways,
Mom was in the hospital for two days but they postponed her surgery to next week,
so she had to come back home -____-
Government Hospitals.
SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.
and i didn't go to school today.

and I was sick anyways and tired.
I was kinda up all night last night until 4am.
and then I heard that school is canceled tomorrow.
PARTAYYYY
\
My Maths teacher is so awkward omg.
He's even more awkward than me,
and that's saying something.
And I'm not enjoying my English class HELP.
and Programming. WHY DO WE NEED IT.
I miss my girls. We have swag.
Unicorn swag. or Magical swag, that is.

Even Selena agrees. Like we don't have to worry about not being close anymore.
And we seriously grab people's attention when we go crazy.
I mean,
where else can you see girls, in a group,
laughing and not caring how we look like?
hmm? anyone?
I love messing with them though hahahahha
Their reactions are all different and priceless.
I'm a naughty unicorn.

and all those haters,
you ain't bringing me down,
I'll be on top before you know it.

COME AT ME BRO

I'm babbling nonsense but idc cuz I'm Tzar and I shine bright like a potato :D
And there was this People's Choice Awards or sth like that,
and Taylor got an award, look at what happened there:


Look's like someone's a Directioner LOL
oh and I'm colouring my hair like this after SPM:

OKAY IM DONE BEING HYPER HAHAHAH.
and to the person who's middle name is Erwin:

xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment