So I was kind of pissed off at people on Friday.
I was being nice and saying it nicely,
and you just snapped at me,
and expect me not to be angry about it?
I was very angry.
I didn't even want to talk to you.
Honestly, I don't even want to look at you for the rest of my life.
But that's a problem.
I mean I don't expect everyone to be nice to me.
But I have known you for years.
I have never crossed you,
I have never caused you any harm,
I never even scolded you even if I felt hurt from you.
And I was there when you cried, when you needed to talk to someone.
And I was there when you cried, when you needed to talk to someone.
And you just scolded me just like that?
And later just talked to me like nothing happened?
uh, no.
Just expect me to stop talking to you for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment