Tuesday, 4 November 2014

yeah

#np Eyes, Nose, Lips - TaeYang
Love you, loved you
I must have not been enough

This blog will only receive love when I need to write out my feelings meh.
Sorry blog.
I've been busy.

I just realized how stressed out I am.
And how much emotional baggage I have been ignoring.
Probably subconsciously,
I think if I ignore them long enough,
they'll just go away.
They haven't.
I deny that I have them when people ask me.

Saying,
"I don't care about them anymore.
Like do what the fuck you want."

Haha. What a joke.
Tzarina? Not caring anymore?
I'm amused at myself.

I don't reach out to people,
because I think if they miss me,
they'd reach out to me.
And they don't. 
So I got my answer.

I've been replaced before with them.
But every time it happens,
it still hurts like the first time.
I pretend to be happy to talk to them every time they talk to me.
But inside,
so much pain.

"You'll be okay. You'll be fine. But what about me?"

Embedded image permalink

almost everything is relevant from ^

I tricked myself into thinking I got better,
when in reality,
I may have gotten worse.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment