Thursday, 26 September 2013

nothing lasts forever.


#np: Wherever You Are ~ 5SOS
For a while we pretended 
That we never had to end it 
But we knew we had to say goodbye.

We finished our trials today yay. And took some buddies out for good food :) and had Bryan begging on his knees for me ;) AHAHHA NO. he was begging me (well us) not to go without him. awwwwh. And after everyone left, except for me and Nini, I FANGIRLED WITH HER wheeee. Then, I forgot to bring my house keys and had to walk to my mom's office from my house to wait for her to go home with me.

Two months to go. Two months. Time sure flies. I don't even know what am I gonna do after KC. Everything is changing and I can't stop it. I'm growing up.

I don't like growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment