#np: I Would ~ Justin Bieber
If I could take away the pain,
and put a smile on your face,
Baby, I would.
Baby, I would.
HEYYYY GUYSSS WHADDUP
anyways, I went out with my other Drunk Avengers members last Monday :D
That bunch of niggas made me wait for an hour for them in front of the Pavilion, alone.
HEH. apparently when i texted Beat that I was there,
She was almost ENTERING the bathroom -___-
We ate like buffet at Suki-ya.
Becca taught us that after you cook the meat,
dip it into raw eggs.
I know that sounds really weird and I was like dafuq.
But honestly, IT WAS AWESOMEEEEE.
We talked and talked and gossiped about what's going on in our lives.
And just ate. Beatrice poked a smiley face on a tofu.
I kept checking myself out on the glass behind Becca's head.
Becca was eating and eating while Chum was all ears.
and then, we went to walk to Lot 10 and out of the blue,
we sat down at Chatime and I was the only one having a drink.
Chum said my drink had worms in it.
-__________-
and then we went back to Pavilion, decided to watch Les Miserables since Mama's screening time wasn't good.
The girl at the counter said the movie's name is Less Miserable.
And me and Beat were like laughing hahahah.
It's supposed to be pronounced as Le Mizerab as it means the miserables :)
Anywho,
the movie was good.
It would be boring for people who have absolutely ZERO interest in it,
and cuz the movie starts with singing and ends with singing.
There's not more than 10 sentences in the movie.
I SWEAR.
Apparently, Chum cried and Beat and Becca were making noises beside me ;)
And almost at the end, me and Beatrice were making kissy faces at each other,
which annoyed the hell out of Becca who was in the middle. LOL

hehhehehe

look at that princess awwwh

heheheheh

trying to be sexy while buying stuff. #fail

beat being so yeng

i didnt notice becca was squished down there hahaha

awwwh look at beat. she looks so adorable awwwh

peekaboo ;)
It was a good night, overall.
and that's the first time I ever went back at 8pm.
I guess that's how we look like walking down the streets of New York ;)
AND I WENT TO THIS BIEBER EVENT ON SATURDAY.
and i had to write an article about it.
IT WAS POSTED ON MALAYSIANDIGEST.
THIS
THIS
AND IM SOOO HAPPY HEHHE c:
thanks daddy mwah xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment